Better Care is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join a dynamic team working on wise innovations for healthcare sector. Our main product, BC Link, is a software platform that links all the medical devices around the patient, processes data and generates alerts to support clinical decisions at the bedside.
The candidate will work within the framework of the project “SMARTVENT: Uso de algoritmos sobre señales fisiológicas para personalizar la atención al paciente crítico sometido a ventilación mecánica”, funded by the grant RETOS-Colaboración 2017 from the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (Spain).
- Telecommunication Engineer, Mathematics, or related field. Doctorate degree preferably in Biomedical Engineering.
- High level of digital signal processing techniques.
- Experience in statistical data analysis and machine learning methods.
- Strong programming skills (C++/C#, R and Python languages).
- Experience with relational databases and SQL language.
- Familiar with non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of business intelligence BI tools for data analytics (Pentaho, Power BI, etc.).
- Familiar with acquisition of biomedical signals (ECG, PPG, respiratory signals, etc.).
- English language both spoken and written.
- Critical thinking, self-improvement, team player, and good communication skills.
- Experience in the healthcare research.
- Scientific publications in relevant fields.