In compliance with data protection regulation, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and any other applicable data protection regulation, BetterCare, S.L., (“BetterCare”, “Us” or “We”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data through our website https://bettercare.es (“Website”).
1. Who is the Data Controller?
|Address:||Carrer del Xaloc, 6, 08203 Sabadell, Barcelona|
2. When do We collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data at the following moments:
- Through the different forms available. On our Website We have a form available for you to contact Us to request information about our Services or make inquiries. When completing the form, we ask you to identify yourself and provide Us with your contact information.
- Through Cookies: our Website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our Cookies Policy.
3. What are the main purposes for processing your personal data?
The main purposes for processing your personal data shall be the following:
- Your persona data shall be processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations made by you.
- If you have given your consent, We will keep you informed by sending you our newsletter, whose content is mainly about our Services, activities, projects and other relevant information.
- The information shall be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions, including regulatory requirements. Whenever We have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute an illicit/criminal offence, we will communicate your personal data to law enforcement agencies.
- Your information will be processed for statistical analysis and reports in order to know the performance and needs of our Website and Services, in order to improve the development and offer new solutions.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the following:
- When your personal data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments, and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send Us your query and/or request (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When your information is processed to send you our newsletter, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent given through the corresponding box and/or form provided for this purpose (article 6.1.a) GDPR). We remind you that the sending of our newsletter can be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the mechanism provided for this purpose.
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions, including any disclosure, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- When the information is processed to perform statistical analyses and reports for the purpose of knowing the performance and needs of our Website and Services, in order to improve the development and offer new solutions, the processing is carried out based on our legitimate interest (article 6.1.f) GDPR), which is to manage and improve our Services, and products to offer a quality service.
5. How long do We store your personal data?
Our criteria for doing so are determined by the purpose of the personal data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g., in the event of consent, you may withdraw it at any time); and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that, in some cases, We may retain your personal data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
6. Who could be the recipients of your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal data is collected, such information may be accessed by the following persons:
- Public administrations, organisms and/or competent authorities and, law enforcement authorities, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation exists or We consider that there are indications and/or sufficient suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. We’ve entered into the relevant data processing agreement as required by personal data protection regulations. The relevant data processing agreement has been concluded with all our providers in compliance with data protection regulation.
- Employees and/or collaborators authorized by BetterCare, always subject to the applicable data protection regulations;
7. What are your rights when you provide Us your personal data?
If We process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data:you may ask Us if We’re processing your personal data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate or to request personal data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, We will only keep your personal data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: We will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of personal data: in the event that you would like your personal data to be processed by another data controller, We will facilitate the transfer of your persona data to the new controller, if technically possible.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal
8. Additional information
Minors: Our Website and/or services are aimed exclusively at adults. Therefore, We do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted Us personal data, please contact Us by sending Us an e-mail to email@example.com.